Thursday, January 14, 2010

Free Yogurt at Stater's!!! Good until 1/19

Stater's has Yoplait Yo-Plus and Fiber One Yogurt on sale for $0.99 when you buy 4 and use the stores in-ad coupon. Use $1/1 coupons for both of these yogurts found at coupons.com and get them for FREE! Stater's in- ad coupon is for when you buy any 4 participating General Mills items. Here are some other items you can match with coupons.

Pillsbury Rolls on sale for $0.99
use $1/2 coupon found at coupons.com
Final price: $0.49 ea.

Nature Valley Granola Bars on sale for $1.49
use $0.40/1 coupon found at coupons.com
final price: $1.09

Yoplait Frozen Smoothie on sale for $1.99
use $1/1 coupon found at coupons.com
final price: $0.99

1 comment:

  1. Hi girls, I tried to use a manufacturer's coupon I'd printed from my computer at Ralph's in Canyon Crest, and the checker told me that their manager had said they won't take them for fear of fraud! So couponers in Riverside, avoid that place.

    Meanwhile, I called the other Ralph's by me on Alessandro, and they DO take them, as long as they say manufacturer on them.

    A word to the wise!

    ReplyDelete