Monday, August 24, 2009

Walgreens: Deals for the week of August 23-29

Kellogg's Cereal 12-14oz. selected varieties on sale 2/$5 - $2 in Register Rewards = like paying 2/$3

Cheez-It Crackers and Keebler Cookies or Crackers on sale 4/$10 - $5 in Register Rewards = like paying 4/$5

Nivea Skin Care Products, spend $20, get $10 in Register Rewards or spend $10, get $4 in Register Rewards

Goody Ouchless Hair Accessories on sale for $2.99 - $2 in Register Rewards = like paying $0.99

Buy one of each Advil and ThermaCare products and get $4 in Register Rewards, use $3/2 coupon in the 8/23 Red Plum insert for additional savings

Accu-Chek Aviva Diabetes monitoring kit on sale for $9.99 use $10/1 coupon in 8/23 SmartSource insert making it FREE! Even if this is something you do not need you can pick one up and donate it.

***My shopping trip***

Keebler Crackers 4/$10 (will receive $5 in RR)
Kellogg's Cereal 2/$5 (will receive $2 in RR)
Goody Ouchless Hair Accessories 1/$2.99 (will receive $2 in RR)
I used $1/2 coupon I had for the Keebler Crackers, plus I had $16 in Register Rewards from a previous transaction making my final out of pocket total $1.25

I then did a second transaction:
Accu-Chek Aviva kit $9.99
(2) Chinet plates on sale for $2.99 and they were B1G1
(3) 50 pack of sheet protectors on sale for $1.99 each
(2) Gallons of Milk on sale for $2.19 each
I used a $1 off coupon I had for the Chinet plates, $10 off coupon for the Accu-Chek Aviva kit, and $10 in Register Rewards ($9 of it I had earned from my first transaction) making my out of pocket total $4

Overall both transactions totaled $45.28 before coupons and Register Rewards, but after, I only paid a total of $5.25 for both transactions combined saving me a total of $40.03.

*For those of you who are new to Walgreens, Register Rewards are printed out at the register when you check out and you can use them on your next purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment